M35 front composite lights

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 12:51:14 PDT

Well, I was mowing grass, and it started to rain so I'm back here. I don't
speak or write russian and I do have liability insurance for the deuce so
I'll ask the list about something completely different.

What about the front composite lights, are there new amber lenses that fit
the "old" style housings or is it necessary to buy the whole unit just to
get the amber turn signals? Mine have clear lenses on top that are made of
glass. The old style has six mounting screws and the new ones five. The old
style has a circular gasket seat and the new an oval like shape.
I have considered knocking out the glass and replacing it with amber
plastic. Any new ideas here?
Thanks,
Bjorn