Re: [MV] [MV] Who's Vehicle is it?  (was :  Big Brother IS watching for sure!)

From: Mr. Bones (mrbones@ixks.com)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 17:26:06 PDT

Robert,

As a big-time WWII buff, (Dad was there) and an accredited National Archives
researcher, I would greatly appreciate it if you could direct me to any
transcripts of these documents on the web, or elsewhere. It sounds like
fascinating stuff.

Also thanks for stating what should be obvious to any informed American people;
I served 8 yrs in the Seabees, and in any country where the populace was not
allowed to have guns, it was quite common to have the local beat cops walk up to
my buddies and I in a bar and point a loaded FNL or Ouzi to my head with their
fingers in the trigger hole and the selector switch visibly on "Auto", and ask
me if there was any problem here.

Of course, I assured them that there was not, the locals having scattered out
the back doors to the establishments when the beat cop approached.

If people here think that the gov.here at any level will behave any differently
when facing a weaponless populace, I assure them that they are wrong. Talk is
talk, I have walked the walk.

My very best regards, and thank you for your post.