Re: [MV] GM 24V Coil part # ??

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 21:53:31 PDT

>Hello, Can anyone give me a GM part number and/or NSN number for a General
>Motors 24v coil?

Does it have to be a mil-spec type of part? If not then Prestolite makes a
sort of universal coil, it comes with a chart that gives the needed resistor
for the operating voltage of you system. I used one in my M715 when I put in
a GMC 351 V6 engine and kept the entire vehicle 24V. I could get a part
number but might take some time, don't recall where I put the papers on it.

later,

je