Re: [MV] 24-12 volt chopper

From: TacticalTruck@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 17:12:47 PDT

I have a quantity of Sure Power DUVAC II reducer/equalizer. They are good for
25 amps of 12 volt power from a 24 volt system. The amps may be exceeded for
minuets at a time. These also equalize the charge to both batteries to
optimize their charge. They are also switched on and off with the ignition.
Sure Power lists them a $350 but I've been selling them for $150. They can
also be used to fix the troublesome M1010 charging system. I have one on Ebay
now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1860617546

Jeff
TacticalTruck.com