M14/M16 Dual Rifle Mounting kits

From: Luck (luck@qdimaging.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 22:09:27 PDT

Anyone out there have a picture they could send me of one of these kits
installed in the cab of their MV?: (Just an example of the top part is
needed)

http://www.armysurpluswarehouse.com/imgs/riflemountkit.jpg

I seem to be having a little problem getting the base of the "hook" part to
go through the front slot in the rubber coated cradle (the slot seems too
small to let the base go through) so they can both be bolted to the main
mounting arm using the aligning holes as the instructions appear to show.

I guess I'm thinking that if someone has one installed, then I can figure
out how it goes, because if they DO go together like I am envisioning, it
must be a puzzle like one of those coffee table mind teasers where you have
to get the two chain links apart or something. :\

Thanks,

Brett