Re: [MV] 24volt light bulbs

From: Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 12:12:46 PDT

At 2:05 PM -0500 9/25/02, micdunn wrote:
>I need a good source (local dealer or mail order) for 24volt light bulbs.
>Specifically GE1683 (also known as ML-1683 and MS-35478), this is the dual
>filament, single nipple (shut up,Ron), brake and turn signal bulb for the
>M35 and many other applications.

Try Newark. They have a really good selection of small lamps, bulbs
and other bits in all sorts of configurations. They give detailed
mechanical diagrams of most of their components so you can determine
if they well and truely fit. I purchased a bunch of 28Volt bulbs for
the Ferret rather than the 24 Volt bulbs. Derating them slightly
seems to help them last a but longer.

http://www.newark.com

--
--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                         '01 Honda Insight -