24 volt pyrometer?

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 20:54:14 PDT

I want to thank all you guys for the advise about the diesel. One more
question. I went to "Truck Supply" today and checked on a pyrometer and
boost gauge. Everything they have is 12 volt. Do any of you have a 24 volt
gauge? If not how did you make the 12 volt gauge work? I can use my new
transformer but I didn't plan to keep it powered up all the time.

Also what kind of boost pressure will this thing run? The gauges come in
two ranges, something like 0 to 25, or 5 to 50 somethings.

The pyrometer will run me a little over $100. Can one be found cheaper?

Thanks again for all the help,
Joe Trapp.