RE: [MV] M35 CAD Diagram

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 08:52:26 PDT

I do have a lot of MVs in modeled in *.3DS and other files, collected from a
time when I did a lot of 3D rendering. I have models of jeeps & trucks to
tanks & aircraft. They are in no way engineering, or schematics, but are
simply models. If anyone is interested in these, I can put them on my server
and share them once it's internet connection is back up and running.

Aaron Horrocks
1952 M38A1