Re: [MV] M35 CAD Diagram

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 14:45:36 PDT

I think Ron has a lot of good points here concerning taking this type of vehicle
on a round the world type trip. I think that I have heard warnings on this list
concerning taking things like a Deuce into some countries. You are likely to get
your vehicle confiscated or worse, depending on whether the local military
official had a good time the night before, or NOT.

Bruce MVPA 23824