MB/GPW grill keyring, for WWII jeep fanatics!

From: Steve Malikoff (MIL-VEH account) (44gpw@phaedra.apana.org.au)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 01:47:01 PDT

G'day all,
   I've recently done a small project to see how my CAD drawings translate to
being cut by a laser cutter. I've made a very small quantity of WWII jeep grill
keyrings, cut from the chassis of a WWII jeep:

http://www.hotkey.net.au/~fthorne/keyring.html

I'm gearing up to do a more ambitious CAD/laser-cut project: a mold for making
new track bands for my M29 Weasel. I wanted to be sure that the cutting would
be ok (and it looks like it should be). Any money from the grill keyrings goes
towards the cost of cutting the mold.
If you know of any WWII jeep nuts who might appreciate one of these little
grills, please pass on the URL to them :)
Thanks, and Cheers from Oz,

Steve Malikoff.
steven@phaedra.apana.org.au