Re: [MV] off topic brag contest, website hits among us (was Re: [MV] M35 Multifuel Rebuild)

From: jimweb@endgame.demon.co.uk
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 13:47:27 PDT

Patrick Jankowiak wrote:
> ok, let's brag about our personal web sites. Someone on the list has got to have a real whopper to brag about.
>
> Hits:
> my personal website at www.montagar.com/~patj/ gets about 450 hits per day.
> my personal website at 208.190.133.201/ gets about 800 hits per day.

My jedsite has had 1,282,315 hits this month as of the posting of this
message. Thats generated by 21,390 'forwards' from other web sites and
38,136 different visitors - many of whom come on a weekly or even daily
basis. I am going to give up logging visitors details though as the size
of the log file is beyond belief.

It will probably not make the usual 1.5 million hits for a month.

Anyone pissing higher up the wall?

--
TTFN
Jim