Help to contact Mr. James P. Atwood.

From: Nickolay Panov (patio@mail.ru)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 09:43:11 PDT

    Hi all!
    At once I want to apologize for my English language, as I translate by the electronic interpreter, but sense, I think, that is clear.
     HISTORICAL MUSEUMS MILITAIRE LTD , Branches: SAVANNAH BERLIN LONDON, LT. COL. JAMES P. ATWOOD (USA RET.) President. My friend has given his card me. From time, when my friend met with Mr. James P. Atwood, a lot of time has passed. On the telephones, specified in the card, and nobody answers faxes. Probably, numbers have exchanged.
    Can anyone help to contact him?
    Regards,
Nickolay Panov.
V.Gastinec, 75-86