Re: [MV] hummer, H2

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 18:24:40 PDT

I might be jealous but do not think so, if it is as hard to get into as
military unit I do not need one.

Looks like cracker box on wheels - made for Soccer moms to take to Kroger to
get a box of Fruit Loops,

I think TONKA builds one also

 seems to me like made for people with money to spend and are seeking
status -- do not want to come up with bucks to get regular HUMMER

 I would suppose it might do some things that a regular 4WD SUV might do -
but have no idea what that might be.

I am sure that it has its defenders - after all GM is out to make money and
they see market for another toy truck.

GO AHEAD FELLOWS FLAME SHIELDS UP AND AT FULL POWER.

Everette

From: "Patrick Jankowiak" <eccm@swbell.net>

Subject: [MV] hummer, H2

Saw the hummer and the H2 together at the texas State Fair today. Hummer is
as expected -a civilized HMMWV. H2 is merely another bloated $50K SUV with
no ground clearance and very little in common
with the hummer except a few external cosmetics and optional CTIS.
Mechanically, reminded me of a Tahoe. Pity.