Re: [MV] Help to contact Mr. James P. Atwood.

From: Denis Nolens (ww2milveh@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 00:17:23 PDT

Dear Nikolay, mailing list members,

Major Atwood was one of the pioneers in the German dagger collecting field.
He published a book on the subject back in 1967 and it was him who made all
the amazing discoveries in the dagger factories in Solingen after the war.
If my memory is correct, Major Atwood has passed away at the end of the
nineties.

Denis