Re: [MV] hummer, H2 number two only in design age

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 19:29:38 PDT

If I'm next to an SUV in town, and I'm in the M35, I always want to say, with a big possum grin and in my most cheerful and polite voice, "I see you've got the wife's truck out today!", or, if I've
been watching a certain episode of "black adder", "..I see you've got a woman's truck, m'lord!".. VROTFL!

Well this is all fun and good jest, but I suppose it depends what you want. I bought the biggest and ugliest truck I could afford for $5K. Since I work in the telecom industry, I thought it unwise to
buy even a surplus HMMWV for $20-30K at this time.

For me? I'd really like a V-100, the model with the topside hatches instead of the turret, or something like the roomier Ford M20 (6x6), but newer than WWII. I think I'm to fat for a ferret! I sat in
one, after squeezing threouch the hatch, and it was pretty cramped for me. Nice vehicle though.