Re: [MV] best tank museum

From: Stuart & Jane Robinson (stalwart@nwlink.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 20:34:15 PDT

On Monday, September 30, 2002, at 07:09 PM, Jess Minton wrote:

> Ok I give.. what state.. Great web site but it doesnt tell you how to
> get there or even if they will let you in when you do???
> Jess
>
> At 05:14 PM 9/30/02 -0700, you wrote:
>> http://www.milvehtechfound.com/history.html.

This IS the Jacques Littlefield Collection in Portola Valley,
California!

You MUST contact Mr. Littlefield himself at <
president@milvehtechfound.com> and get an appointment to view his VAST
collection. The best part is that Mr. Littlefield is tour guide when
his schedule allows . . .

Personally, I think Bovington Tank Museum leaves a LOT to be desired
and their worthless employees made one of my visits bad enough that I
will never visit, nor spend 2 pence in that establishment again!

Stuart and Jane Robinson
Alvis Scorpion CVR(T)
Fox CVR(W)
3-Alvis Stalwart Mk 2