Re: [MV] Betr.: [MV] best tank museum

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 08:12:42 PDT

Ach, mein Gott! I can't believe I forgot to mention this one :-)
 Andreas is very much correct here. Panzermuseum Munster is one of the
best in the world from what I gather (I've never been north of
Frankfurt/Würzburg/Fulda). Thanks Andreas for being the Official Museum
Ambassador of Germany :-)

Steve