[MV] M38 CDN markings

From: Sayak (rejan@escape.ca)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 19:18:37 PDT

I would like to know where I could look for some pictures or drawings
showing different markings that would be found on the windshield of a 1952
M38 CDN (most likely Canadian Millitary). There are several layers of paint
and decals on the windsield, and the top layer is the one I can make out the
best. These markings are in very poor condition, but if I saw pictures of
what was used, I could probably ID them from small details that are left.

Also, anybody have tips for removing one layer of paint/decal at a time to
ID the various layered markings? The numbers on the side of the tub are
still there and easy to read.

Thanks,

RS