Re: [MV] hummer, H2 number two only in design age

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 19:37:47 PDT

Saw Mogs at Camp Atterbury last weekend......they were being washed at the
coolest tank washing facility I have ever seen.

Mogs had a front loader and rear backhoe......looked pretty silly...kinda
top heavy, but I guess they get around well.....They had several and they
looked new. They were painted CARC-three color woodland.

Jon