a wee bit of topic but still about mv's

From: Mark B. Anderson (whoha1@mb.sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 20:43:32 PDT

Evening all,

I know this list is always about vehicles, but I have just been handed an
opportunity of a lifetime. I personally know one of the last surviving
members of the devils brigade. He has written a book about his experiences
and is willing to personally autograph the books to anyone who wants one.
I'm selling the books for $14.95 us funds. I have it on e-bay if you want to
see a picture of the cover. but just e-mail me off list if anyone is
interested in the books.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1567521042

Now on to MV subjects can a hummvee be legally registered in Canada? does
anyone know this answer?

Thanks for your time

Mark Anderson

Check Out my Surplus store on E-Bay at