Re: [MV] H2: Not so fast... (+half track questions!)

From: Buck & Rami Sharp (bls@inebraska.com)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 11:21:20 PDT

i have been getting into tracks myself and the roller on teh front is so
they cannot get stuck in deep trenches i think they are called tank traps
they drive in and without they would hit the bubper on the ground and be
stuck with the roller they hit the bottom and just apply a little throtle
and the tracks push you up the other side like a rolling pin i may be wrong
but that is what i would assume they are for not just a back massager. they
either have a winch like mine was supposto of had or a roller i have a
roller but no mounts if you need one. they have rubber tracks so you can
drive on the streets tracks are expensive but if they arnt broke you can
weld chain around them to keep them from braking as soon as i can get mine
home i will start this procedure im trying to get a digital camera so i can
show how i coustomise stuff without spending thoulsands of $$ im also going
to be looking for parts so keep in touch i have some extra parts i may not
need. hope this helps these guys on this list are great for help ask and
they now whats up.