RE: M151A2 w/ROPS for sale

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 03:02:52 PDT

Dear Listers,
my friend Pat in the USA wrote to tell me about his mutt for sale. If you are
interested, please contact HIM.......NOT ME....directly.
Kind regards...
ken

<<Ken,
    I am looking for a good home for my M151A2. She is in excellent shape
and is a daily driver. Comes with soft top and doors, full webbing, heater,
blinkers, seat belts, uncut, titled, registered. Some extra parts. I am
located in northeast louisiana. All mechanical and electrical systems
function perfectly. A few rust spots that were treated when I bought the
jeep four years ago that have not progressed since. The battery box floor
was repaired and batteries are mounted back with original hardware. I have
over $5000 in receipts and am asking $5500 dollars for the jeep. I think it
is a great deal. Pioneer tools included, new tires, odometer works and reads
about 39,000 miles. No dents or body damage. I will send pictures. You can
contact me at (318) 396-8471 evenings and nights, (318) 362-4504 days, or, of
course, use e-mail....my e-address is pregan@jam.rr.com
Pat.>>