Re: [MV] CHICAGO anything to see

From: william f cox (grntrks@juno.com)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 13:41:15 PDT

Mark,

When I was a kid I spent a full day ( on several ocasions ) at the Museum
of Science and Industry ( U 505's home ). What an incredible place.
I've probably been there in the neighborhood of 8 times and never have
seen the entire musem. Plan on at least a full day, if you want see many
of the exhibits. It's a mind boggling place. The military exhibits
alone are worth the trip. I believe there is an admission fee, but don't
know how much.

Have fun,

Frank
On Sat, 5 Oct 2002 11:19:30 -0600 "Mark B. Anderson"
<whoha1@mb.sympatico.ca> writes:
> Morning guys.
>
> I'm just heading out to drive to Chicago from Manitoba Canada What
> are there
> for museums to se on the way or in Chicago.
>
> Anyone have a good place for me to stop at? want to see the U-505 in
> Chicago
> heard it was worth the visit.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mark Anderson