M38/M38A1 Wiring harnesses FS with Packard (Rubber) Shells

From: Jeffrey Smith MVP (mvpco@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 19:09:02 PDT

I am looking into making the Wiring Harnesses again
Buttttttt!

Only for right now the M38/M38A1 with Rubber (Packard)
Connectors. This way you can use Current Gages,Sending
Units and Lights WOW!

This will be a Direct Replacement with Military
Wire,Metal Number Tags & Correct Screw on Connectors
for the Light Switch,Distributer and Voltage
Regulator.

also will have the turn signal mod. if you want to
install turn sigs. now or later.

These Harness kits will include:
Main Harness with all sub Harnesses included in the
Main.
voltage Reg. Harness(one that goes to starter and
distributor)
Trailer receptical
Gas tank harness with Loom

let me know what interest there might be!!!!! I would
only like to do 10 at a time at most.

Prices will be $475 plus $10 shipping in USA
(4 week Delivery Time) Visa/MC accepted

If you want the Metal Shells (Douglas) as per Factory
get in touch with Joe Hall at Vintage Wiring of Maine
www.vintagewiringofmaine.com 207-465-3431

Thanks for any interest!!!!!!
Jeff Smith M*V*P
Pensacola, FL