Re: [MV] M35A2 info needed

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 01:24:59 PDT

Frank, my expertise is lacking here but the round about answer is that
linkage is for your sprag transfer case. Without it hooked up properly you
will not have all wheel drive in both directions. The linkage switches
between the fwd and reverse sprags. There is an excellent article in one of
the recent issues of Military Vehicle Magazine titled "Care of the
Overrunning Clutch." Very worthy reading in your case. The article was
written by our very own David Doyle. Do yourself a favor and get a copy for
your reference library. It will also save David from typing it all over
again!

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL U.S.A.
AM General M-35A2 w/w