Re: [MV] Latest Supply Line Magazine

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 23:35:27 PDT

Hmm...so I'm not the only one that noticed this?

I've just rejoined after a few years off - I was surprised to see that
Supply Line doesn't look anything like the old issue. Like you say, quality
seems to be poor - print is hard to read too. I seem to remember quite a
few more private MV ads in the old issues.

I guess that's progress.

Greg
Vista, CA