It is a deceit?

From: Nickolay Panov (patio@mail.ru)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 09:26:21 PDT

    Hi all!
    At once I want to apologize for my English language, as I translate by the electronic interpreter, but sense, I think, that is clear.
    To me such letter has come. What your opinion on it?

GOLDEN LOTTO,
10 SUNSET AVE. ILLOVO, 2154
JOHANNESBURG,
SOUTH AFRICA.
TEL/FAX: 27 83 39 69 959

FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: GLS/++++++.
BATCH: ++++++...

ATTENTION:
RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE
    We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today,11th May. 2002, of winners of the GOLDEN LOTTO/ INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS.

Your company, attached to ticket number 025-1146-1992-750, with serial number 2113-05 drew the lucky numbers 4, 14, 17, 28, 62, 63.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$500,000.00 in cash credited to file REF NO. GLS/+++++++. Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from Middle East, Asia, Africa,Canada, Europe, USA and North America as part our International Promotions Program.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited with a Finance and Security House insured in your name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our secuity protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.

We hope with a part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes US$1.3 billion International Lottery.

To begin your claim, please contact your claim agent;
ALAN DLAMINI,
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
GLOBAL CROSSING,
JOHANNESBURG, S.A
TEL: 27 72 48 41 381
FAX: 27 72 49 07 769 EMAIL:
lotto2002@consultant.com
For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice.

Remember, you must contact your claim agent not later than 17th May 2002. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

    Regards,
Nickolay Panov.
V.Gastinec, 75-86
222310, Molodechno