RE: [MV] Latest Supply Line Magazine

From: G.R. Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 13:20:14 PDT

I agree with Walter on the WWII stuff it seems as if that's all they care
about. And what is the deal with the featured website of the month? I have
been trying to get our clubs site on (which has 100s of photos and several
videos) but it seems even a site for old fatigues (which didn't have any MV
content that I could find) gets on with one try. And what's happen to the
quality of the publications? Look at a Army Motors or Supply Line from a
year or so ago, there's no comparison the new ones are thin as paper. Where
is our money going, they claim to have more members than ever before. Come
on MVPA let's try treating all MVers the same, you are slowing alienating M
series lovers and a major percentage of your members.

BTW, these are my views and don't necessarily reflect those of all
Tired-Iron MVC members.

I love them all, old and new!
G.R.Baker
MVPA 23220