Re: [MV] Latest Supply Line Magazine

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 15:37:00 PDT

There is a similar issue with other collectors groups. There was always a slot for "military radios" in the vintage radio and phonograph society's annual equipment contest.

It's still there, but has been changed to "military radios -WWII and before", ever since my 30 year old GRC-106A took 2nd place. The old fogies apparently have decided not to let "transistorized
radios" into that class again.

"old-fogie-ism" at its best!