RE: [MV] Latest Supply Line Magazine Jeeps WWII content

From: G.R. Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 16:28:33 PDT

No flames from me David, you are a great source of info for many readers and
I realize you can't do it all. And I am in no way a WWII vehicle basher, in
fact my favorite MVs (M16 Halftrack and M5 Stuart Tank)are WWII and I have
had several, but how much WWII jeep info do you need? I love the little guys
but don't care much about data on how many GIs pinched their left nut
getting out of one (this is an exaggeration). Rather how about articles on
how to find MVs, do and don'ts of visiting MV boneyards, or articles that
will help members stay in the hobby and create interest for prospective
members. I also think there's not enough attention placed on the local level
club events and their positive influence in the community. It may be that
not many members are sending in articles for lack of literary skill or for
any number of reasons. I for one would be glad to help anyone with an
article, I'm not a great writer but can put together a word or two.

I also don't wish to offend anyone, just my unsolicited opinion.

G.R.Baker
MVPA 23220
M114A1 (and Various other M series)
http://tired-iron.mounet.com