Re: [MV] Idea - Military Only Zone

From: J. Lee (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 18:42:01 PDT

Hi David,

You said, "....but I collect old trucks...that happen to be military." and
you gave some other good reasons why you personally have no desire to be
part of the show. Not a problem, no doubt a lot of people here feel the
same way. Like I said earlier the idea for a "military only zone" at events
may not be workable for a number of good reasons.

If it could happen, I still think it would make an event more interesting.
All that concentration of various military vehicles from various eras,
vendors, hardware, etc., and all with a military bent in one single area.
But, thats just me and obviously not everyone here is going to agree, which
is ok too, cause its all just food for thought.

Jack

From: <ddoyle9570@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [MV] Idea - Military Only Zone

milveh@sbcglobal.net writes:

> The downside of this is brought to mind by the eighth word. There are
those guys who are reenactors, who I respect, but I collect old
trucks...that happen to be military.