Re: [MV] Latest Supply Line Magazine Jeeps WWII content

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 19:50:51 PDT

No flames here boys. I just wanted to say something before somebody gets
hurt.

I have only received 2 of these magazines and the new has not worn off of my
enthusiasm yet. I have been facinated my military vehicles since I was boy.
Never had the money to buy one. The internet helped me find the world of
MV's most of you guys have been a part of for years. Over the last couple
of years I have realized you don't have to be rich or crazy to be a part of
this (it sure helps I think). Now I have one, and hope to have more as time
and money permit.

I am very excited about being a part of the MVPA and getting these
magazines. If the quality of these magazines have suffered, I wouldn't
know. I can read the print and the pictures look good to me. I know a lot
of work goes into things like this. I remember writing papers in college.

If you're unhappy with the current state of these magazines, I hope you
won't let that keep you from membership in the MVPA. As a new kid, I
appreciate the advice and information that is given here and in the
magazines. I hope everyone out there will continue to support this effort.
Without you "old timers", us "young'uns" would be lost and that would have a
bad effect on the entire "hobby".

If you feel something should be done, please do voice your opinion.
Sometimes the people in charge need that kind of feedback to help make the
big decisions.

As a side note, I don't care much for WW2 jeeps. It seems everyone has one.
I have never been one to want what the other guy has. That's why I have a
big, loud, monstrous deuce. That's more my speed.

Joe "new kid" Trapp