[MV] AM & Supply Line.

From: Ted Hintopoulos (hint@northnet.org)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 17:44:15 PDT

Hello All....I hope:

Looked at both, am happy with both.
I enjoy the articles in AM and take advantage of the "For Sales"
in Supply Line. Paper too thin, cheap; hell its an advert, a newspaper,
a paper buletin board, not the great american epic.

But this latest supply line is a keeper for me. Mine came with
the inside pages upside down and last page first. Easily fixed by removing
the staples and reinserting the pages but I'll leave it.
Guess a flamer got to mine before I did.
I'm definitely holding on to this one.

I also like my MV mag as well. Guess I just like WW1 through M stuff and
beyond.
A WEB based supplyline, I guess....., but after working all day with PCs
give me the Supply Line in paper form anytime.

My Very Best Wishes to 909.......KEEP EM FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ted.