Re: [MV] AM & Supply Line.

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 19:17:14 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ted Hintopoulos" <hint@northnet.org>

> A WEB based supplyline, I guess....., but after working all day with PCs
> give me the Supply Line in paper form anytime.

I hate to be the one to bring this up, but Supply Line is now the reading
material of choice in my "crapper". Can't take the pc in there.

> My Very Best Wishes to 909.......KEEP EM FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I flew on board the 909 last year. It was worth every penny. Put off
something on the MV, but don't put off flying on one of these planes. It's
just a matter of time before they are not available to public.

Joe Trapp