Re: [MV] Military Only Zone-Response

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 23:40:42 PDT

You guys are taking this a little too far if you both collect Military
vehicles and you both like to display them for the public to see you both
have the same interests and should be friends.
This is the Military Vehicles List so that is the topic not dogs and women
or men in uniform.
It is counter productive to place limitations on any event unless it is
being organized for a specific period in history and even then it would be
correct to add room for the other periods.
Really if I wanted to bring eight horses and a chariot it is still a
military vehicle and there are some who may enjoy seeing a chariot race.

Dave