Re: [MV] Idea - Military Only Zone

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 23:47:39 PDT

Paul...
You are always welcome at any MVCC meet with your vehicle many vehicles are
works in progress we all are not driving brand newly stamped out GPW's.
As a thirty five year member I personally invite you to display your truck
next to my 43 Dodge anytime.
That goes for anyone else who has the stones to drive there vehicles to a
club meet.

UH RAH

Dave