Military Vehicles Mailing List

From: Jim Sanders (jim_088@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 06:48:43 PDT

Sometimes I guess i am just naive -  duh  - when I signed up for this mailing I thought the subject matter was Military Vehicles.  Oh well.  One off-subject discussion that would be very useful, however, would be how to comment on entries in a manner other than hitting "reply" and resending everything to date that has been resent, resent and resent regarding a subject.  P.S., to keep this short I stripped my signature garbage from this email.

-Jim