Re: [MV] Military Only Zone-Response

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 23:31:02 PDT

hear hear!

Guns-n-radios! Dummy guns ok, but the radios ought to work, or at least leave that impression. No law against that, for receiving anyway.

At my first MV event, I saw quite a few excellent vehicles with nice radios in them, but was a little disappointed that in about half, the antennas were not even connected to them.