Re: [MV] half track width

From: Buck & Rami Sharp (bls@inebraska.com)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 06:27:39 PDT

sorry again guys for the dumb question im trying again this weekend
espically today to get my track home they have widthat 871/2 and at the
tracks he says 75 13/16 ok is the front end the same width im having a hard
time getting a trailer to put this thing on i did not think this was that
big when i looked at it but wow its huge i guess what is the 871/2 inch
measurement aken at i think teh trailer is 78 inches wide the guy will let
me borrow cutting it close i now but before ii drive 70 miles to find out it
dont fit would suck. thanks again