looking for engine rebuild parts

From: Cliff Smith (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 13:56:18 PDT

Lists;

Send this out to anyone that might know some little detail that I am missing here.  I have been on the web with FLMV and RIV-RAD sites to get a complete engine rebuild going.  My engine was overhauled once already with +020 bore, and STD main and rods.  From the two sites I am still missing (correct me if I am wrong here) a Valve Grind set, Cam bearings set and Ring set (that needs to be +.020), and Pistons to match if it goes over that after machining, right?
So the question Im posing is where can I find these item?  I did hear once that the rings were a Chevy 250, is that correct?

Thanks to all in advance

Cliff Smith
'70 Tan USMC M151A2