M151A2 Differerntial whining.... Stu look at this!!

From: Gundocmike (gundocmike@okplus.com)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 06:15:16 PDT

Hey list and Stu,
Remember about a month ago we were discussing the whining of our Mutt's differential? Well I found a
cure, I contacted John Naglich at naglich@alltel.net , he carries the 11000 series differentials
which have been completely rebuilt. The 11000 series are supposed to have the quieter gears. Well I
broke down and bought one he had on Ebay. I put it on this weekend, and I can't hardly believe the
silence. I now hear rattles and squeaks of other parts that I never knew of before. All I can say is
forget special gear oil and supplements, pinion ring sets, witchcraft, black magic, you can even do
away with the 4 pound sledge hammer that I use to fix most anything. It is the best thing I have
done yet for my Mutt enjoyment!!!!
PS- I have no affiliation with John Naglich or his business, I just bought a differential off Ebay
from him.
Thanks,
Michael Breedlove
'71 AM Gen M151A2