RE: [MV] M151A2 engine problem??

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 08:33:26 PDT

This may or mynot help.
I had a 1964 HD xlch 900cc sporster with the same problem.
What I found was:
At -10 degrees it started and ran fine(kick start/magneto) but after running
for about a half hour and after turning it off, it had a hell of a time
starting. What I thought was happening was that the gas was evaporating as
soon as it entered the cylinders. I adjusted the carb a little richer and
it helped a little.