Re: [MV] M151A2 engine problem??

From: Gundocmike (gundocmike@okplus.com)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 08:55:32 PDT

Hi Dave,
I had exactly the same problem with my 71 M151A2 last week. After much head scratching, and just
about to fix it with my 4 pound sledge hammer, I thought, "maybe the fuel filter was clogged". I
went to O'reillys and spent $3.95 for a new Wix Fuel Filter #33032, and low & behold, it ran
perfect, and has been for the last week.
Hope this helps,
Mike Breedlove