Re-enactors.and MV Owners.!!

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 09:24:31 PDT

Hmmm..if the re-enactors can not re-enact because they were not there..then
I guess a MV owner should not own one if he or she was not there !?? Does
not equate..??
Seems like we all add to the fun of the hobby...and all need each other to
help out here and there...including the gun guys....we all go together to
make up what I consider a "free" country. Enjoy the hobby and try to get
along with each other..and try making constructive comments instead of
destructive ones..your day may be a bit brighter.. and you could even
brighten up a guys day instead of putting a cloud over his head.. Gene