GENERATOR TRAILER TOP.

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 12:08:41 PDT

I hauled what I thought was a "tarp" to the Woodson bridge Meet in CA..
After I opened it up, I discovered it was a near new vinyl tarp - cargo
cover..for a 1 1/2 ton Generator trailer. It has the front and rear curtains
as part of the unit..zippers are fine. From the side..this tarp is longer
front and rear..to go around the wheel wells... The trailers have 2 ...10 kw
generators...anyway..I want $200 for this cover..Gene, Colorado Springs