Re: [MV] M35 rear axle leak

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 18:05:22 PDT

If no one gets back to you by Thurs Afternoon I'll wander out to the garage
and rummage in the garage for the socket and get back to you (my high tech
network is down and I can't access the manuals). You have to use the 209
'bind...back off method' or the 361 torque method....I used the torque
method and , knock on wood, no leaks yet on mine.

Ronzo