Re: [MV] 2 1/2 ton 6x6 project

From: kuhrick (kuhrick@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 11:16:56 PDT

i would say some if not most would have set a farly long times
and the injcter pump can feaze in the wide open mode and make the engen
run away with its self
and thatwill trash the motor min. or can hirt some one
i would not try to start one with out some one ready to stufe someing in
the air feed to choke the motor befor it makes its self into a baskit case
and i have read that flywheels can take the drivers legs off it it explods
take car and good luck
ken m886

kb9yku