Re: [MV] 2 1/2 ton 6x6 project

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 11:25:10 PDT

In a message dated 10/18/02 2:18:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kuhrick@comcast.net writes:

> injcter pump can feaze in the wide open mode and make the engen
> run away with its self
Boy, Ken is right on the money here. If you do try to start one, have that
bonnet on the right fender off and a block of wood or a bunch of really bulky
towels to stuff in the hole. I have much respect for the desintegrating
flywheel. I had one cut the pedals off right under my feet, on an old jeep
with a small block that was incorrectly installed by a young teenager (me
many eons ago)!
Kenny