Can't find part for M1009...

From: Nathan Wilkens (nathan.wilkens@asu.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 13:01:23 PDT

Gentlemen,

I have used my 34 manual to it's fullest extent, and have discovered that
the part number I seek is NSN 4720-01-156-0085 and GM part #14063391.
Again, the GM dealers tell me that GM stopped making this preformed fuel
line in 1994, and there are none available in the parts supply system.
As several of you have pointed out, this is a common failure mode for these
kinds of hoses, so I can't be the only person who has ever needed one (I
tell myself if I was that lucky, I would have already won the lottery!)....
Any more leads?
Thanks,
Nathan Wilkens