Re m37 Distributor

From: Blue Presley (blue928@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 15:16:27 PDT

Hey guys (and gals) thanks a lot for the tremendous support and feed back
you've given me about my distributor. Of course it's not the original, but
the system is still a 24v system, and the previous owner swears up and down
this is what he used and the truck ran perfectly. I've got a little of
different, if not conflicting info, so I decided to write again and include
a picture.. well, a link to a picture. Notice the tower perpendicular to
the distributor.. I'm assuming this is where the coil goes? Keeping this
one will be a lot cheaper than shelling about 150.00 for a new one, so any
comments and advice on how to make it work is greatly appreciated.. thanks! :)

blue

ps, the file is pretty large.. about 700k.. didn't have time to size it
down, but you can see it very well :). If you're on dial up, you have
about a 2 min download.

http://www.ncjobfinder.com/images/distrib.jpg